Mall Santa Puts naughty Teen Over his Knee


In Snakesburg, Georgia, at the local mall, a Santa went to extraordinary measures and made his point with a spanking on the bum of a teenage girl who was bent over his knee and punished for her naughty behaviour.

Santa Claus usually brings less or no presents to naughty kids, but this time he wanted to do more than that, and as he said when asked:

"Look, I'm a mall Santa, and I sees these teens all the time who want to sit on my lap and then tell me all the bad things they have done, while giggling for their friends who are watching...and you know they are so proud of their sins and I just get fed up with them saying they did this and that, you know?"

We asked Santa to elaborate on just what these teens say to him.

"Hey, they are all kinds of sins and everything from smoking pot to getting it on with their chemistry teacher in the cloak room, and giving kisses to boys who give them acouple bucks and even worse they let them feel them up for kicks and gee whiz it's all so naughty,, naughty, naughty!"

We asked the teen who was spanked her view:

"I was like just taking the piss out of old Santa for fun, when suddeenly he grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me over his knee."

We asked the teen, Alley McDufus, what he did then.

"So he puts me over his knee, and he...he...he,...I can't even say it "

We asked Alley McDufus to try.

"Well he, he, like he just pulled down my pants and he, started to spank away. Just the way my Dad does all the time. But you know Santa spanks harder than my Dad, and I started cryin. And he said this is for being naughty not nice."

The Mall Santa was taken away by cops who put him in jail overnight until his lawyer, Jack Frost, could be located.

Source: Hot News for Cold Days. dot com

Thank you for watching.
Like and Subscribe below
for

Comments

Popular Posts