Prince Hospitalized after having a 'Bad Hair Day' (satire)


Prince Hospitalized After Having 'Bad Hair Day'

He can't help it.
He's sensitive.
Especially about his hair.

Prince was hospitalized today when he broke down after having one of 'the worst hair-days I've had in modern memory' said the pop star with royal name.

"I got up today and I did my best. I really did. But no matter what, my hair just would not behave," said the singer, a teer rolling down his soft, delicate, cheek.

"I just kept combing, blow-drying, washing it, conditioner, whatever, it would not behave. And my hair is usually a good sort, doing what I tell it to do, so this was really unusual," he said, collapsing onto a nearby bean-bag chair. 

Prince is not going to get over this quickly, according to his agent, Gordon Liddy. "He's the kind of guy who just needs to be hospitalized if his hair goes freak-city on him. It's the way he is."

Source: Prince International Crisis News

Comments

Popular Posts