Ghost?!
Ghost?! (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Yu Wan Me, a Chinese exchange student, at the College of Feeble Studies, in Mount Mee, Washington, claims she had her dress pulled off by a ghost. 

The attractive, 22 year old Asian, who is studying Whoreticulture at college said:

"Me and my friend-with- benefits, Jason Angst, were at this local house, an old brothel from the 1980's, that is said to be haunted by the ghosts of women with big hair....and, you know, we were there to see if anything ghosty happened, and if not, we would just make-out for awhile.....but wow were we surprised when a ghost pulled off my dress and I wasn't even wering panties!"

Yu Wan Me continued:

"So I'm there, shivering, in a haunted house, with no dress on and meanwhile the ghost-girl-with-big-hair was wearing my dress and dancing with my friend with benefits and was I pissed!"

What did this attractive Asian college-student do then, you ask??

"I took my gun.....I always carry a gun, what with all the wackos around these days, a girl, especially a sexy girl like me, can't be too careful, and I shot Jason right in his Achille's Heel, to teach him a lesson about dancing with a ghost wearing MY dress, and so the ghost dropped my dress and melted back into the 1980's where she belonged."

Authorities say Jason will survive and subscribe, and Yu Wan Me is writing up her story to share for a Creepy Pasta site she like.

All's swell that ends swell, as Shakespeare said.
Source: Peeps N' Creeps E-zinea

Comments

Popular Posts