Clinton: - We live in dangerous times

Clinton: - We live in dangerous times
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the attack on the embassy in Turkey Friday when she said goodbye to their employees.
 We live in complex and dangerous times, as we saw today on our embassy in Ankara, where we lost one of our employees and others were injured, said Clinton.

A Turkish security guard at the U.S. Embassy were killed in the suicide attack that occurred the same day that Secretary of State Clinton goes off.

- I spoke with the ambassador and the team there, and I told them how much we appreciate their dedication and sacrifice, Clinton said in the speech of its employees.
Hillary Clinton says she's proud to have championed democracy and diplomacy around the world.

- I know the world that we are trying to create will have many difficult days. But I'm more optimistic today than I was when I got here four years ago.
After her husband Bill went off and she got out of his shadow, she has the last 12 years, Senator from New York, completed an impressive nomination battle against Barack Obama, hoping to become the Democratic presidential candidate in 2008 and as been foreign minister in four years.
 I got such a warm welcome when I arrived here four years ago. It has been an honor to lead this ministry. It has been a unique, exciting and challenging. There have been all these things and so much more.

- I'll miss you all. I'm going to wonder what you're doing, I know that it is their work that makes us make a difference, said Clinton.

Comments

Popular Posts