Adele Madonna argues against Karl Lagerfeld

"I do not like that one speak ill of people," said  Monday Sun, defending the singer Adele. The star is back on the About  , editor of the international editions of  on February 7 and Adele felt "a little big, but with a beautiful face and a beautiful voice." Although the French couturier Adele apologized and he has answered itself in the American media, Madonna wanted to speak on this matter: "Adele fat? This is ridiculous. She is beautiful, and weight have nothing to do with what it is! ". The artist of 53 years, itself adept dieting and long workouts, does not abate against the designer. It deems "ugly".In the American media, Adele, singer of the six "Grammy Awards" was defended by retorting the designer "I never wanted to look like top models that make the magazines." "I am like most women, and I'm proud," she added. The designer, who has suffered from overweight, round attacks caused controversy after criticizing the weight of the British singer Adele, Karl Lagerfeld is back on his words. "I would like to tell Adele that I am his biggest fan," he said. To avoid the wrath of the discussions and other Karl Lagerfeld then recalled that he had also experienced weight problems. "I lost over 30 pounds there over ten years and I did not take them back. I know what it feels like when the press is nasty to you and your physical appearance. Adele is a very beautiful girl. This is the best. And I can not wait to hear his next album, "he said. But evil is for Karl Lagerfeld, expert formulas provocative. The designer of Chanel, now obsessed with controlling his weight, monitors tirelessly. Through its collections, it has also helped to extend to infinity feminine silhouette drawing including short dresses with sleeves always longer, borne on high heels. Obviously, it does not support more than one gram too.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts